When accessing our website, Pink Martini will gather certain information about your visit. We collect information of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the website used to link our site.
All personal information containing address info will collect during process of shipping. Information collected on our website is used for statistical purposes ONLY.
Your information will also be used based on e-mail subscription or renewal. You will have the option to unsubscribe.
Pink Martini uses software programs to monitor our network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to cause damage.
Pink Martini will not obtain personally-identifiying information about your visit unless you choose to provide us with this information. This information will NOT be sold to third parties without the approval of the user.
Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe that we have published an image or text that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide us with written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, facsimile number and e-mail address;
- The name and an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the image or text you claim is infringing;
- The exact permanent URL for the page or a description of where the image or text that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Evidence and information establishing or supporting ownership of a copyright or intellectual property right which is being infringed upon;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or other intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property owner.